Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Spotted: Maybelline By FaceStudio Master Bronze


Hey everyone! So many new products are coming out at the drugstore that I am getting excited to see everything in the stores. Some new products that I have seen are from Maybelline. They recently came out with some new bronzers for the upcoming summer. What makes these unique in the drugstore is that these are matte bronzers. Now if you love drugstore makeup as much as me, you know that matte drugstore bronzers are hard to find. Even harder to find are good matte bronzers. I haven’t tried these new bronzers from Maybelline but if you have, please leave a comment below letting everyone know what you think about these. These come in three different shades. I don’t know if these are limited edition or permanent but the three shades are 310 Weekend Bronze, 320 Vacation Bronze and 330 Paradise Bronze. I actually spotted this display at both my Walgreens and CVS stores. Depending on your region and stores, these bronzers will range from $8 to $9. Let me know if you have seen these bronzers and whether you are looking forward to trying out these new bronzers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...