Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Spotted: Revlon Holiday Eye Glam Lashes


Hey everyone! Happy New Years everyone! If you are one of those girls who like to look all glam up for this holidays then this collection is probably great for you, especially if you love dressing up your eyes! But if you like soft eyes and natural looks then this collection might not be for you. There are three new styles on this display. Two of the lashes are thick styles since they definitely are full and "2x layer" according to the packaging. In case you guys are looking for this display, I spotted it at CVS and Walgreens stores so far. 



These were $5.99 each at my CVS store but remember prices vary by stores and location. I know that on the packaging there is a picture of the Revlon lash glue but these don't come with the lash glue, which somewhat sucks but if each pair of lashes did, the price would definitely by higher. They just tell you to use the lashes with the Revlon lash glue. Anyways let me know if you have tried these and if you have worn them for any holiday parties or for New Years! By the way, I hope you all had a great New Years and may 2014 start off with everything we wish for. Let me know what you guys did on New Years Eve and on New Years! I would love to know. Just comment below. Thanks for reading everyone!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...