Sunday, December 29, 2013

Spotted: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser


Hey everyone! First off, how cute is this new collection from Maybelline? I was definitely attracted to the cute blue and pink packaging when I first saw these. It sort of reminds me of the cute packaging on Japanese products. This new collection is the Maybelline "Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser" and these claim to give you a poreless finish. I am guessing that these are pretty much similar to the Benefit PoreFessional Primer and they even have the similar baby blue packaging. I actually haven't tried the Benefit PoreFessional Primer so I can't compare the two but if you have, please leave a comment below telling us your thoughts. This claims to "visibly blue pores without clogging them and smooths and refines skin."


I haven't tried this yet but I know for sure, once it goes on sale, I will definitely be grabbing one to try. I like the concept on how it claims to give you a poreless finish. Who wouldn't want to try out a product with that kind of claim and get a flawless face?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...