Monday, November 11, 2013

Spotted: Pretty Woman USA Texture, Dimension, & Flash Nail Collection


Hey everyone! If you are a nail lover, you will probably have fun with these nail sets. I spotted these at RiteAid a few days ago. I though they were pretty interesting because the sets were definitely eye-catching, thats for sure. I haven't tried anything from this brand since I just found out about it when I spotted the display. I don't know if itsa new brand but if you know, please comment below so I will know if its a new brand. Each set looks interesting because they let you custom design your nails with so many options to choose from.

The first set is called Seashells, which contain different color "shells" for creating textured nails. You get four different shades of the "shells" and one clear polish as your base.



The second set in the collection is called Foil Effects, which is used to create foil nail art. This set contains 4 foils and a black polish for the base color. I actually never tried foil nail art before but this set makes it seem simple since it contains instructions in the back.



Each set retails for $7.99 plus tax. The suggest value is $14.99 so thats a pretty good deal, especially since there are other nail sets from high end brands that are more expensive. Let me know if you have tried or heard of this brand before. If you have bought these sets before and/or just love seeing designs, you can go check out their website at www.prettywomanusa.com for creative nail designs.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. I want to try the foil effect but this set looks a bit pricey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prices are on the sets. They are only $7.99 each, which isn't that bad of a price.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...