Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara


Hey everyone! L'Oreal has done it again. They came out with a new mascara and an eyeliner. I actually almost didn't see this display at my Walgreens because the display was apparently made for a corner display and it was located on the bottom, just a couple of inches off the floor. I could have walked right past it and not even notice it.

They just recently came out with a new mascara and this time, its called the Voluminous Butterfly mascara. It claims to give your lashes "incredible fanned out volume" so if your lashes need volume, you might end up liking this mascara. Whats makes this mascara different is the brush wand, which is a winged tip butterfly brush. So far, I haven't seen any reviews on this mascara yet so I guess its barely hitting the shelves.


Another item that was in the display was Infallible Blackbuster Liquid Eyeliner with a jumbo felt tip applicator. I love eyeliners with felt tip applicators so I might have to give this a try sometime once it goes on sale. You guys know me, why pay for full price when you could get it on sale?


Both the eyeliner and mascara were priced the same at my Walgreens and you can usually catch L'Oreal products on a BOGO 50% offf sale. If you have tried any of these products before, please let me know how they are and if they perform well. I would try the L'Oreal mascara but I don't always have the best of luck with them because my lashes are so short and stick-straight. If you have lashes like me, let me know which mascara you would recommend.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...