Sunday, November 3, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Limited Edition The Magic Top Coats Colour Riche


Hey everyone! I have been hearing so much about these Magic Top Coats from L'Oreal on YouTube. So many gurus were getting them before the collection was released from L'Oreal PR company and they looked really interesting. This collection comes with 6 base colors and 6 top coats. I have to admit, I love how the top coats look and now I am wishing I had bought one of each when I saw the display.

The regular nail polishes come in 580 Because You're Worth It, 460 Red Fate, 470 Haute Couture Red, 500 Violet Vixen, 530 Now You Sea Me, ad 560 Greycian Goddess. I just recently found out that three of the shades pictured in the display aren't part of the collection. I guess the employees accidentally put  340 Spice Things Up, 330 Smell The Roses, and 250 Wishful Pinking on accident or to take up space in the display. I hate it when that happens.



The Magic Top Coats are interesting because each of them have their own effect. Some are glitter, shimmers, mattes, and sheer. In the collection, there is 800 The Matte Velvet, 801 The True Gold, 802 The True Diamond, 803 The Sparklicious, 804 The Holohgraphic, and 805 The Shift Me. You guys have to admit, that the top coats are gorgeous! I am sure that they are flying off the shelves.



If you are interested in these, you should hurry before they are all sold out since they are limited edition. Let me know if you guys end up getting any and which ones appealed to you guys!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...