Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spotted: Sinful Colors Diva Tour 2013 Collection (Rock It & Country Charmer)

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I have seem some "new" Sinful Colors displays. I don't know if the polishes in these displays are completely new since we all know that Sinful Colors tends to re-promote their current shades constantly in their new displays. I don't know how many displays are in this Diva Tour 2013 collection but I have only found two displays belonging to that collection.

The first one is called "Rock It" and it seems to contains shimmers, cremes, and metallics but I can be wrong since I wasn't looking at these that much.





The second one is called "Country Charmer" and I actually like the collection more than the Rock It one since some of the colors are ones that I would actually wear.



Anyways, so far those are the two collections that I have seen but I don't know if there are anymore in this collection. If you know, please let me know. I would love to know which one is more to your liking and if you have bought any of these.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...