Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Spotted: The Ministry Of Beauty Dramatica Nails


Hey everyone! Here is an interesting new display that I found at my RiteAid store. Its from a brand that I never heard of before or seen but I thought that the packaging was definitely eye catching. Definitely let me know if you have ever heard of this brand before. It is called The Ministry of Beauty and this collection is called Dramatica Nails.









Each set is priced at $12 plus tax. I never tried these nails before so I don't know about the quality but I love how each set looks. They are all crazy, dramatic nail looks. I think these are great for those who aren't good at doing nail art.If you have seen those Japanese nail art magazines, these nails designs sort of remind me of those where each nail is pretty much a different style. Plus I really like how the packaging is set up because there is a part in the side where you can slide your fingers in to see how the nails would look on your nails.

If you haven't tried these before but are interested in a set or two, you better hurry since the next day that I went to RiteAid, there was only a couple left. If you have tried these before, please let me know how you feel about these.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried The Ministry of Beauty nails before?
How do you feel about these nail designs?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...