Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Spotted: Maybelline Fall 2013 On The Runway Lip Glosses


Hey everyone! I have so many spotted posts that I need to write up to post. Hopefully I will be able to get all of them up soon, especially before they start being old news. LOL If you have any questions, most of these new displays were found at my local RiteAid store. In my area, the only place quick with new displays is RiteAid, which can be both a bad and a good thing. I say good because if there is a product that I want and can't wait to get my hands on. The bad thing is that new displays get moved fast so you would have to go there constantly because new displays don't always stay there long.


Anyways, one new display that I spotted was from Maybelline. It is included in their Fall 2013 On The Runway collection. This display features their lipglosses. I personally haven't tried any of these lip glosses before but I have heard great reviews on them. I do have to admit that there are some gorgeous shades in this collection, especially for the fall and some that I can see if I had would wear all year around. Definitely let me know what you guys think.

QUESTION:
Have you seen this collection yet?

Have you ever tried these Maybelline lipglosses?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...