Sunday, October 6, 2013

Spotted: Fantasy Makers Ghoulish Glitz Collection


Hey everyone! Don't you guys love it when Fantasy Makers comes out with their numerous Halloween collection? I certainly do! So far, the only place where I have seen a lot of the Fantasy Makers display is my RiteAid store since they are usually great with bring out new displays quick.


This collection is called Ghoulish Glitz and it contains glitter liquid eyeliners, body glitter, and glitter gel. They usually come out with these products every year but in different shades. This collection is described as to have "high-impact shimmer and glitter effects" products. I have tried the glitter liquid eyeliners before and they are okay. They aren't as opaque as I want but they do their job with a couple of strokes. If you would like to see swatches of the ones that I bought last year, let me know. Anyways, all the products you see in this display are $2.99 but they will definitely go on sale soon. Let me know what you guys think about these products and if you have tried them before.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...