Friday, September 27, 2013

Spotted: NYC Super Hero Chic Collection


Hey everyone! Here is another spotted post on another new collection. Hopefully you guys aren't bored with seeing spotted posts. Haha! Let me know if you are like me and love seeing spotted posts because it gives you the heads up on new collections coming out. This collection was spotted at RiteAid. I haven't been to a RiteAid store in such a long time and I actually forgot how fast they are with bringing out new collections that I was surprised when I walked in. LOL


Anyways, this new collection is from NYC! I actually thought it was a Halloween collection when I first saw some of the products but then I saw the name of the collection and second guessed myself. If you haven't read the title yet, this collection is called "Super Hero Chic" or maybe that is what you can dress up as by wearing these products on Halloween. Let me know what you guys think. This collection has lipsticks, nail polishes, eye shadows, false lashes, and eyeliners. I don't know if the lipsticks, nail polishes, eye shadows, and eyeliners are new shades since I didn't really look at them too much but if you know, please comment below!

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this collection yet?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...