Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Swatches: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-HR Blush "Charisma"


Hey everyone! I have been meaning to put up this post for a while now but glad that I am finally having the time to type it up. If you have seen my makeup collection, then you would definitely know that I love the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-HR Blushes! I only own a few of them but wish someday that I could have the whole collection. I just love the whole overall product as well as the packaging. If you have a lot of Tarte blushes, then you would already know what I mean. Their packaging makes finding the shade that you want so much easier since the color of the packaging is similar to the actual color of the blush. Plus because of the colorful packaging, it just makes your blush collection look prettier.



I actually don't remember what set I got this shade from but I do know that it was a set since all my Tarte blushes are from sets. Tarte blushes regularly retail for $26 but I like to buy them in sets since you can more for your money but they usually aren't full size but half the size of a regular blush. This one is actually full size and I think it was a Sephora exclusive set around the holidays.





Charisma is actually a gorgeous shade. The Tarte website describes Charisma as a "warm golden apricot" but a lot of people have been describing it as a rosy peach with gold shimmer. I definitely agree with the gold shimmer part, as you can see in my swatches. If you are not a fan of shimmery blushes, you might not be a fan of this but for me, the shimmer doesn't bother me. I actually love wearing this blush in the summer for that golden glow.




It is definitely a pigmented blush that I can see looking gorgeous on a lot of medium to dark skint ones but of course, light skin tones can wear this blush too. Let me know how you feel about this blush.

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried any of the Tarte blushes?
How do you feel about Charisma?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...