Sunday, August 25, 2013

Spotted: Forever21 Love & Beauty Makeup


Hey everyone!  I have heard so much about their makeup online that I just had to check it out while I was there shopping for clothes. I heard a lot of great things about this one eyeshadow palette but I couldn't find it at my store but I did end up finding other eyeshadow palettes and a lip gloss set. Doesn't their packaging look cute? I haven't looked at any Love & Beauty products in such a long time but I actually think they upgraded with their packaging big time.

Anyways, while I was there I made sure to check their makeup to see what all the hype was about and I came across these Gloss Trios. I don't know if there are other shades since on the box it states "natural shades" but these retail for $6.80 plus tax. The colors in this trio are gorgeous and they look great for any look and for any day of the week. If you have tried these, please let me know what you think about these. I actually have been thinking about going back to buy this but then again, I already have so many lipglosses in my collection and some of them haven't even been opened yet.


Another makeup item that I spotted was this Beauty Book. I really like how it has the little heart hanging on the binder of the palette and the clear heart shaped window on the cover giving you a peek into the shadows of the palette. This palette has two blushes and 16 eye shadows. This palette has shadows great for creating any eye look from neutral to smokey eyes. This one is $9.80 plus tax, which isn't that bad for an eyeshadow palette. Plus it has two blushes so that is always a plus.


The last eyeshadow palette that I spotted was this Eye Shadow Notebook. Again, how adorable is this packaging? I love the color and the flowers on it. Plus its a great size to travel with as well or just to throw in your purse for any touch-ups throughout the day. There is a mirror inside the cover and there is this cute quote, "I look stunning today!" I love it when palettes have positive quotes like that, especially by the mirror. There are 6 shadows and one blush with a mini applicator in this palette. This one is $4.80 plus tax, which is the cheapest out of all the eyeshadow palettes that I found. Great for those on a budget!


Okay now onto the nail polishes. I only found on nail polish set and this one is the DIY Floral Nail Design Kit. It retails for $8.80 plus tax, which is such a great price for 7 nail polishes and a top coat. These nail polishes have that pointed fine tip, which makes them great for doing nail art. I haven't tried these but didn't buy these because I don't have a steady hand. I do love the colors of the polishes that the set comes with through. I have tried some Love & Beauty polishes and they do have good formula and quality so I can see these probably selling out soon.


So that is all for my spotted haul. I didn't end up buying anything but if you have tried any of these, please let me know if you end up loving these. I would love to know your opinions. There are some products that I do want to go back and buy but I have so much makeup already that I am not sure if I am going to buy them. Maybe after I check out the swatches and reviews. LOL Who knows, right? 

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried Forever21 makeup?
Would you try any of these?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...