Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Spotted: WnW $9.99 Set


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys what I saw at my Walgreens. I have only seen this at Walgreens stores so it might be exclusive to Walgreens. This is a set of polishes and a nail file in a bag for $9.99 plus tax. The bag looks really cute and looks like it would be great for carrying makeup for travels. This set contains 4 Fast Dry polishes and 4 MegaLast polishes. The colors all look great for all year around since I can definitely see shades for the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter! I don't know the shade names but I am sure that some of you can figure it out, especially if you already own a couple of Wet N Wild polishes

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this Wet N Wild nail polish set at your Walgreens yet?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...