Monday, July 15, 2013

Spotted: Rimmel 3D-Licious Stay Glossy 3D Lip Gloss (New)


Hey everyone! I was just recently shopping at Walgreens because of their 50% off select Sally Hansen deal. I bought a couple of items and will definitely post up my haul soon. I just need to take pictures of everything and edit the pictures then type everything up. I didn't even expect to go to Walgreens that night but my sister, brother, and I just got out of a late showing of Despicable Me 2 and she wanted to stop by a Walgreens store to buy some vitamins that she needed. It was nearly midnight and we were at Walgreens. LOL I never thought I would be at a Walgreens or at any store in the middle of the night. Anyways while I was there, I spotted a couple of new displays.


One of the new displays was this Rimmel 3D-Licious Stay Glossy 3D Lip Gloss. These lip glosses claim to give you 6 hours of hi-definition colour and shine. I haven't tried these yet but probably will once they go on sale. LOL These claim to give you the look of multi-dimensional lips, which will probably make them look really shiny and glossy but I can't tell for sure since I haven't tried these. There are actually 8 new shades in this new line. The colors are really pretty and look like they would be great for the Summer. Let me know what you guys think.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new 3D lip glosses from Rimmel yet?
Have you seen the Despicable Me 2 movie yet? Hilarious!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

3 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much! I got nominated for one a few months back, is it the same one or did the awards restart?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...