Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil (NEW)


Hey everyone! L'Oreal has done it again. They came out with some more new skincare products. I don't think I have ever tried any skincare products from L'Oreal before but I have to say that most of their skincare items do look and sound interesting. This one shows some new skincare products from L'Oreal called Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil. This claims to give you youthful glow because it contains 8 essential oils. In case you are interested in any of these, they retail for $24.99 plus tax but prices vary by store. You can try the facial oil or the day/night cream since they claim to nourish and restore healthy glow.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these any products from L'Oreal?
Have you ever tried any skincare products from L'Oreal before?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...