Thursday, June 27, 2013

Spotted: Target Shoes (Feat. Mossimo & Xhilaration)


Hey everyone! I was at Target a while back, just shopping because I was bored. Truth be told, I just wanted to get out of the house and do some retail therapy. While I was there, I made sure to check out the shoe department. I have been eyeing this one pair of pumps and have been waiting for them to go on clearance, which they will soon but probably in a month or two. I did in fact spot some new shoes that I haven't seen so I wanted to take pictures of them to show you guys, in case you would be interested. I actually did a post like this before, sort of like a spotted post but instead of new makeup products, its with shoes.

Xhilaration "Susy" Strappy Heels
These come in different colors like black, silver, gold, and blush. I seriously think that these pumps are great as wedding shoes. They retail for $29.99 plus tax and are sold in store and online. If I needed a pair of strappy heels for a special occasion, I would definitely be getting the black and the blush since those two shades are what I feel to be the most versatile with most outfits. Don't you guys think these look like they would be great as wedding shoes?
If you are interested in these, you can check out the online on the Target website:
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-xhilaration-susy-strappy-heel-blush/-/A-14431340


Mossimo "Waneta" Wedges
These are in the color natural. These also come in black, gold, red, and blue. These are priced cheaper online. Online they retail between $26 to $29.99 but in stores, they are regularly priced for $39.99 a pair. I suggest going online and buying them, in case you guys are interested in this pair. I think these are cute, especially for the summer time. Plus they will look great for maxi dresses and skirts. I especially like the woven look of the straps.
If you are interested in these, you can check out them online on the Target website:
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-supply-co-waneta-macrame-wedge-sandal-assorted-colors/-/A-14545134


Mossimo "Patricia" Wedges
These retail for $29.99 plus tax. They come in sizes for 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, and 11. They come in five different colors. They come in cobalt, red/zebra, turquoise/cheetah, cognac, and snake print. The one shown in the picture above is in the cognac color. I actually like the cobalt one because I think with the cobalt color, it looks like the perfect wedges for the Summer. I actually wanted to take a picture of the cobalt ones but they weren't at my store. I definitely think these will go great with maxi skirts and maxi dresses.
If you are interested in these, you can check out them online on the Target website:
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-patricia-fabric-covered-wedge-sandal-assorted-colors/-/A-14385145


Mossimo "Waylon Harachi" Cork Wedges
These retail for $39.99 plus tax but if you are interested in these, you might want to consider buying them online since they are only $26.00 plus tax on the Target website right now. These come in four colors: Black, Blue, Cognac, and Red. The ones pictured are the black ones! These are pretty much like gladiator sandals and they come with a buckle and ankle strap. These are definitely great wedges for the Summer!
If you are interested in these, you can check out them online on the Target website:
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-supply-co-waylon-harachi-cork-wedge-sandal-assorted-colors/-/A-14384846


Mossimo "Verlie" Tubular Upper Wedges
I think they only have these in one color and its in the color orange. These retail for $29.99 plus tax in store and online. These come in sizes 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, and 10. These are alright. The color just isn't my style that much and not something that I think will look great with my fair skin. For some reason, the print on these wedges remind me of a fish. I think if you already have a tan going on, these will definitely look great on you. These have an adjustable buckle strap and are somewhat gladiator style. I definitely these will look great for the Summer with tons of cute outfits.
If you are interested in these, you can check out them online on the Target website:
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-verlie-tubular-upper-wedge-sandal-orange/-/A-14434830#prodSlot=medium_1_25


Mossimo "Vergie" Sculped Wedges
These are somewhat like your typical wedges but the back side of the shoe is curved, hence sculpted wedges. These retail for $29.99 plus tax. They only some in two colors: Tan and Black. The ones that I took a picture of are the tan ones but you can click the link provided to see the black ones. The tans ones are sold online and in stores but for some reason, the Target website says that the black ones are only sold online. I wonder why. Anyways, these come in sizes: 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, and 10. These wedges look really cute because the straps look like you can wear them wrapped along your leg or just have them altogether around your calves.
If you are interested in these, you can check out them online on the Target website:
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-vergie-sculpted-wedge-assorted-colors/-/A-14543881#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink


Mossimo "Vowani" Braided Faux Wood Wedges
These come in the color natural and black/silver wedges. These retail for $29.99 plus tax and are sold in stores and online. These are pretty cute and great for those who love the whole braided detail. These are really cute and I really like these. I actually have a pair somewhat similar to this design, which I bought from Target as well but a few years back.
If you are interested in these, you can check out them online on the Target website:
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-vowani-braided-faux-wood-wedge-assorted-colors/-/A-14543508


Mossimo "Vondra" Cork Wedges
These come in tan and red but the ones pictured are the tan ones. These retail for $29.99 plus tax and are sold in stores and online on the Target website. These comes in the sizes: 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, and 10. These have an adjustable buckle strap and are somewhat like gladiator style. What I really like about these is the straps. I must admit buckles and straps are a bit of a hassle to put on when in a hurry but I just love the look. I really think these will go great with almost any outfit. You can wear these with dresses, shorts, and pretty much anything. These are definitely great for the Summer and I think for the Fall season (especially in the tan color) as well.

If you are interested in these, you can check out them online on the Target website:
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-vondra-cork-wedge-with-straps-tan/-/A-14428518

QUESTIONS:
How do you feel about these heels and wedges?
Do you see a pair that you feel like buying?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...