Saturday, June 15, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Denim Shades Collection (Limited Edition)


Hey everyone! I finally had some time to visit my Walgreens to see if they had any good sales since I don't receive their weekly ads in my mail anymore but while I was there, I spotted a couple of new displays and new products! Yay! Whenever I walk into a drugstore, I automatically check out the new displays before going anywhere else in the store. Let me know if its the same with you guys. Anyways while I was there, I spotted a new display featuring the L'Oreal Denim Shades collection. This collection is actually limited edition so if you do see any new products, I highly suggest you go and check it out before it sells out. This collection features a variety of blue shades for different products. There are nail polishes, eyeshadow quads, eyeliners, mascaras, and single shadows.

For the nail polishes, if you love wearing blue polishes, you should definitely check out these. All of the shades are creme finishes. They are all gorgeous shades. You have 540 Jet Set To Paris, 530 Now You See Me, and 550 After Hours. Jet Set To Paris is a bright blue. Now You See Me is a dusty blue. After Hours is a deep dark navy. I heard that these polish shades aren't new but are repromote shades from previous collection so if you missed out on them before, this is your second chance to get your hands on them.


For the eyeshadows, L'Oreal decided to include two quads. These two quads are great to create different blue looks. The two quads are 208 Skinny Jeans and 211 Haute Couture. There are also three Infalliable eye shadows, which are repromotes and are permanent shades. You have 222 Infinite Sky, 337 Endless Sea, and 889 Mightnight Blue. My favorite would probably have to be both Infinite Sky and Endless Sea.


Last but not least are the new eyeliners and the new mascaras. Both of these products are limited edition so if you are interested in these, you better get your hands on them quick. There are two Infallible Never Fail Mechanical Eyeliners in 541 Navy and 561 Teal. These would definitely be great for the summer to add a pop of color to the waterline. The last product on the display is the Voluminous Million Lashes mascara. These claim to give no clumps. Plus if you love weaing colored mascaras, you might like this since its in 718 Blue. I have heard a lot of people raving about the original L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara so its nice to see it in a blue shade.


So those are all the products that are included in this limited edition collection from L'Oreal. There are some products that are repromotes like the eyeshadows and the nail polishes but the eyeliners and mascaras are limited edition. I actually might go back and get the mascara since I have always wanted to try colored mascaras. Let me know if you have tried any of these and what products are you looking foward to trying.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this display at your stores yet?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87


**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

4 comments:

  1. that endless sea shadow looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord, I'll take them all :P

    A big kiss all the way from Portugal,



    All about Lady Things



    PS. Don't miss my new blog post Here:) ♡




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I would take them all too, if I could and review them all here! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...