Thursday, May 23, 2013

Swatches: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush "Flush"



Hey everyone! I have been meaning to put up this swatches post for the longest time now but lets be honest, I just didn't feel that motivated to type it up since I wanted to finish up other posts first but now I am going to get this one done! I think its mainly because it is because this particular shade is sold out on the Tarte website but hopefully they will have it in stock soon. You can add your email to their list and once they stock this shade, they will notify you so thats a good thing. 

I think this was my very first Tarte blush and this was the one that made me add more to my collection. If I could, I would wish to have all the shades in my collection. Plus it will definitely be fun to swatch them all here on my blog! Once you try one Tarte blush, you will definitely become addicted and want to try them all. For this post, I am going to show you guys swatches on the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush "Flush" and this is definitely a gorgeous color!

According to the Tarte website, these Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes are "a long-wearing, supremely soft blush infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun. Product performance: This 12-hour blush universally benefits all skin types for a fade-free, flawless finish in shades ranging from soft to vivid and matte to shimmer to suit a wide variety of skin tones."



First off, let me just say how much I love the packaging! I love how the packaging of each blush has its own color similar to the actual product inside. It makes it so much easier to find what shade you are looking for, especially if you have a lot of blushes! Each full size blush also comes with a full mirror, which is the same size as the actual compact. Plus I also love how all the blushes have the same imprint on the actual product but it does go away after constant use.

Flush is such a gorgeous color! Tarte describes it as a "deep berry" but I think its more a berry with a pink undertone. If you love matte blushes, this might be up your alley. I know it might look a bit scary in the pan or when its swatch (I mean when I first opened the compact, I was a bit scared to wear this since I was afraid I might end up looking like a clown) but you can definitely sheer up the color. 



QUESTIONS:
Do you own any Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes?
How do you feel about Flush?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful color and blush. Tarte is having a Memorial day sale for 15% off and free shipping. Don't know yet if I'm getting anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I saw that sale. I am probably just going to wait for their friends and family sale.

      Delete
  2. Aww so pretty! I can never have enough blushes it seems. I only have two deluxe samples of amazonian clay blush from sephora favorite sets, I wish I can get more but they are so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah blushes are just so pretty that I could never have enough either. I wish I could get more as well and I do agree with you that they are a bit on the pricey side. Hopefully Tarte will come out with more blush sets so we can save some money and get more. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...