Friday, May 17, 2013

Spotted: Sinful Colors Sinful Shine Nail Polishes


Hey everyone! This is for all you nail polishes lovers out there! Especially if you are a huge fan of gel polishes with high gloss. If I just described you, then let me tell you that Sinful Colors recently came out with a new line of polishes (featuring all new shades), called Sinful Shine!! I have never tried gel polishes before but have always wanted to try them. I just let myself spend that much money on a LED light and gel polishes, especially since I have a bunch of regular polishes that I need to finish up or use. Well let me tell you that if you are like me, then these polishes might be perfect for you since they give you that gel manicure but without the need of a LED lamp.




These polishes are sold exclusively at Walgreens and they are $2.99 plus tax. Now that is definitely a great price for these polishes, especially when you think of the total price for gel polishes and a LED lamp. Sinful Shine polishes claim to be "5x more glossy than a patent leather show," according to the display. Most of these polishes are cremes but I did spot some polishes with shimmer. I might actually go back and pick some up for myself but there are so many different colors to choose from.

QUESTIONS:
Have you spotted this new line from Sinful Colors at your Walgreens yet?
Are you interested in buying any?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...