Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spotted: Milani TANtastic Face & Body Baked Bronzers

Hey everyone! I'm back with another spotted post. Told you guys that my blog will be bombarded with spotted posts. LOL Hopefully I can get all my spotted posts up this week, unless I spot some more products, which is fine with me because I love new products! Recently, Milani has been coming out with new products and now they have come out with some new limited edition products. I spotted this at my Walgreens and I am so excited to show you guys these.

These new Milani TANtastic Face & Body Baked Bronzers are "long-lasting and are luminous powder bronzers," according to the display. They currently come in two shades. The two shades are 04 Fantastic Illiminator and 05 Fantastic Summer's Kiss. Each compact comes with a mirror and brush applicator inside, which is typical of Milani and Physicians Formula face product compacts. I haven't tried these yet but they do look like they would be great, if you want that summer glow. If you are interested in getting these, you better hurry before they sell out since they are limited edition products.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new bronzers yet?
Are you interested in buying these?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...