Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spotted: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis


Hey everyone! This is the last new product display that I recently spotted at my CVS store. Just because this is my last display at CVS doesn't mean that there won't be anymore new spotted displays. LOL I had the chance to visit a RiteAid so expect more spotted displays because I am going to try to get them all posted this week. In this post, I am going to show you guys some new nail polishes.

This post is going to be able the new CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis. These are like the usual CoverGirl nail polishes but the only difference with these is that they are the smaller versions. I think these are half the size of the regular CoverGirl nail polishes.

According to the display, these claim to give "exotic color that can last as long as a week." Now that is a big claim since nail polishes tend to chip within a few days. I don't think I have tried any nail polishes that lasts a week on my nails. If you have tried these, definitely let me know what you think.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new mini nail polishes from CoverGirl?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

4 comments:

  1. omg look at those security tags! I never seen a display of products with so many security tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, thats my CVS for you. It makes it so hard to see the actual colors but this time, they used the clear security tags. Lately they have been using white square ones, which cover up a lot.

      Delete
  2. I've seen those at K-mart. They look so tiny and cute but I didn't see a color that I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I still had a KMart in my area. These polishes are pretty small and cute.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...