Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spotted: Almay Smart Shade CC Cream Correctors (NEW)


Hey everyone! Oh wow, so many makeup brands are coming out with their own versions of a CC cream. I remember when BB creams were all the range and so many high-end and drugstore brands were trying to dupe the Asian BB creams but I guess now the beauty world is moving onto CC creams and now Almay has recently released their own versions. They came out with the actual CC creams foundations and powders in their new Almay Smart Shade CC Cream Correctors products. There are three shades for the actual CC creams: Light, Light/Medium, and Medium. I don't know if they are going to come out with more shades later on for dark complexions but I will try to let you guys know, if I ever find out.


If you have tried any CC creams, please comment below letting me know if you can feel any difference with application and formula with CC creams and BB creams. I would love to know what are your thoughts on CC creams and whether you think they are any good. Plus if you guys have any brand recomendations, I would love to know as well.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new Almay Shart Shade CC Cream Correctors?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...