Friday, May 3, 2013

Reminder: theBalm Cosmetics On Hautelook Now!


Hey everyone! I just wanted to post up a quick heads up that theBalm Cosmetics is going to be on Hautelook today May 3, 2013 at 8AM PST! If you haven't signed up for Hautelook yet, don't worry, membership is free! You can join by clicking here: http://www.hautelook.com/short/3ByO1 I have been wanting to try theBalm Cosmetics for the longest and am sad that I missed out on the 50% sitewite sale that they had a while back so hopefully I will be able to get them from Hautelook! If you missed out on the sale as well, I highly suggest that you sign up for Hautelook right now because things will sell out fast!

HAUTELOOK: CLICK HERE

QUESTIONS:
Are there any products that you ever wanted to try from theBalm?
Any products that you would recommend?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Picture belongs to Hautelook. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**
http://www.hautelook.com/short/3ByO1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...