Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spotted: Wet N Wild Fergie Nail Color Sets



Hey everyone! I just got back from my Walgreens and spotted some new displays! I am so excited to show them all to you guys! The first display is one from Wet N Wild and it is the Fergie Nail Color Sets. These set contain six polishes from the Fergie polish line. There are two sets: The Flossy Flossy and the Fergalicious Definition. Both sets look very nice and both contain a variety of glitters, shimmers to creme polishes.


According to the actual packaging, these kits are great when "your nail polish closet is full, but you still can't find a single thing to wear. Fergie's got you covered with a wardrobe of her signature shades from rockstar glam to phunky hip to viciously edgy! Get tips to channel your inner fashionista or stage diva with this stunning collection you'll never be bored of!" These sets also contains tips for creating certain nail looks, which is great for beginners. Each set was priced at $4.99 at my Walgreens.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these sets at your Walgreens yet?
Would you be getting one of these sets to channel your inner fashionista or stage diva?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...