Friday, March 29, 2013

FOTD: Soft Pinks & Purples



Hey everyone! If you didn't know already, I recently created a eye look using bold pinks and purple shades. If you haven't seen that face of the day, you can CLICK HERE. I know that that eye look was a bit bold and not everyone likes to wear bold eye looks, whether its because they don't feel comfortable or because its not suitable for their workplace so I decided to come up with a softer version of that eye look!! I think that this eye look is great for every occasion and great for everyday. Plus it incorporates both pinks and purples for those who love those two colors!


FACE PRODUCTS USED:
◊ MAYBELLINE Dream Mousse Concealer "Light"
◊ ALMAY Clear Complexion Foundation "600 Sand"
◊ L'OREAL True Match Lumi Foundation "Warm W4"
◊ MAYBELLINE Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer "Buff"
◊ ALMAY Clear Complexion Concealer + Treatment Gel "200 Light/Medium"
◊ REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder "Fair"
◊ PHYSICIANS FORMULA Healthy Wear Bronzer "Tan"
◊ TARTE Amazonian Clay 12HR Blush "Fantastic"
◊ RIMMEL Lasting Finish Blush + Highlighter "006 Autumn Catwalk"
◊ PHILOSOPHY Shimmering Face Powder "Amazing Grace"
◊ ELF STUDIO Powder Brush
◊ REAL TECHNIQUES Powder Brush
◊ REAL TECHNIQUES Contour Brush
◊ REAL TECHNIQUES Pointed Foundation Brush

Steps to recreate this look:
  1. For my under-eye areas. I applied MAYBELLINE Dream Mousse Concealer "Light" to give my eyes that brighten eye look.
  2. After I blended the concealer in, I applied my ALMAY Clear Complexion Foundation "600 Sand" with my L'OREAL True Match Lumi Foundation "Warm W4" with my ELF STUDIO Powder brush. I love how both these two foundations look together on my face!
  3. Because I wanted my eyes to be more highlighted, I applied my MAYBELLINE Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer "Buff" on my under-eye area and blended with my fingers.
  4. After blending everything in, I applied my REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder "Fair" with my REAL TECHNIQUES Powder Brush to set my foundation.
  5. Since no look is complete without bronzer, I applied my PHYSICIANS FORMULA Healthy Wear Bronzer "Tan" with my REAL TECHNIQUES Contour Brush on the sides of my forehead, nose, and chin. I also contoured on my cheekbones as well.
  6. Because this is a Spring look, I used my TARTE Amazonian Clay 12HR Blush "Fantastic". Since its a matte blush and I wanted a shimmery finish, I topped off Fantastic with RIMMEL Lasting Finish Blush + Highlighter "006 Autumn Catwalk" for a glowy pink glow.
  7. I also applied PHILOSOPHY Shimmering Face Powder "Amazing Grace" on the top of my cheekbones as a highlight using my REAL TECHNIQUES Pointed Foundation Brush.
To see how I did my eyes, stay tuned! I am going to show my eyes on a different post because I didn't want this one to be too long. I am going to show you guys what I am wearing on my lips! 


LIPS PRODUCTS USED:
◊ ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil
◊ ELF STUDIO Matte Lip Color "Coral"
◊ TARTE Lip Gloss "Mel"

Steps to recreate the lip look:
  1. First, I lined my lips with my ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil.
  2. Then I applied ELF STUDIO Matte Lip Color "Coral" onto my lips.
  3. Since I wanted a more glossy feel wit some shine, I decided to use TARTE lip gloss "Mel" on top.
So those are all the products that I used! I am glad that I got to create a face look that people can recreate and wear everyday. Plus its a great look that anybody can wear to work or to a party. If you would like to see a review on any of the products that I featured in this post, please let me know. Plus I also have some reviews on some of the products already so you guys could check those out as well. I had so much fun creating this eye look and I definitely loved how it turned out. I hope that you guys love it as well. Stay tuned for my eye look featured in this face look!

QUESTIONS:
How do you feel about my face of the day?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...