Monday, February 18, 2013

Spotted: Revlon Star Attraction Magnetic Style Collection



Hey everyone! Yes, Revlon did it again! They came out with another collection and this time it's nail polishes! If you have been meaning or wanting to try out the magnetic nails trend, then this collection is right for you! Keep in mind, that these polishes are more pricey than high end polishes, which is crazy because I don't really see people wanting to spend $10.49 for a drugstore polish. What about you guys? Would you guys purchase a drugstore brand polish for over $10?

So far, there are five shades in this collection. I don't know if they are going to come out with more shades or different magnet styles or if this is a limited edition collection. The five shades are:
  • Pop Star
  • Starry Eyed
  • Star Crush
  • Star Watch
  • Reality Star






All of these polishes have the same design, which is a star. Hence all the names have the word star in them. The magnet is on the top of the cap, which might be a bit hard to use because I know that with magnetic polishes, you would have to work very fast. Definitely let me know what you guys think about these new polishes from Revlon and what you guys think about the prices.

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

9 comments:

  1. This is nuts!! I just bought these at my dollar store for $2 Canadian, each! They had all but the last one (green).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Lucky you! These just recently came out in the States so they are regular price at all the stores that I have been to. Did you end up buying any?

      Delete
    2. so funny! like Aleks, i just bought 1 today from Dollarama and was checking online for some reviews! but it seems like no one really knows about them!

      Delete
    3. Oh you guys are so lucky to gotten such great deals! I hope they work out for you guys because I haven't heard anything about these.

      Delete
  2. Same here, I stopped in to my local Dollarama and snatched up one of each... but there were no green ones. At $2 CAD a pop, who can resist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a pretty good deal! Too bad there wasn't the green one because that one looks pretty. I hope that they all work out for you and can't wait to hear how you feel about these.

      Delete
  3. I just tried it ... don't see any stars ... any one have any tips ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you apply it? I know that with magnetic polishes, you have to work quickly. Its best to apply one thick coat over the nail and quickly hover the magnet over the polish before it dries. The star design should appear after a couple of seconds of the magnet hovering over the nail. Its best to do your nails one at a time. Paint, magnet, paint, magnet. Some mistakes that people tend to make is that they paint all their nails at once and then do the magnet. Let me know if this works for you and if it was helpful.

      Delete
  4. I just picked up the green one at Big Lots, $1.00 I like this system a little better than the Sinfully Magnetic ( Big Lots has a random collection of nail polishes, so no guarantee that all will be the same colors)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...