Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lips Of The Day 2/15/13



Hey everyone! Today, I decided to go all natural with my FOTD and whats more perfect and goes with a natural look than wearing pink lipstick. I just love wearing pink lip shades for everyday because pink shades aren't high maintenance like red lipsticks are and doesn't require a lot of time looking in the mirror to make sure there is no bleeding. The only thing that you have to watch for is to make sure that you have no lipstick on your teeth throughout the day. LOL If you have seen my lipstick collection, then you would know that I have a ton of different pink lipsticks. What can I say? I just love all different shades of pink! Usually whenever I am debating on which pink to wear, I would go with one of my no fail, favorite pink lipsticks, which is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick "006 Pink Blush" and because I wanted to try out some of my new lipglosses, I picked out Tarte Lip Gloss "Mel". I just love how both of these look on my lips. Sorry if they look a bit dark in my swatches but the color that you see on my lips is true to color. Both products are true to their color when they are in their packaging as well, which is a somewhat baby pink shade. Overall, I love wearing both of these shades together!

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried any of these products before?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. I love Tarte and Rimmel lip products. Tarte products last forever!

    Love your colors!
    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if Tarte products last forever forever but they are great products. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...