Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tarte Carried Away 2012 Collection



Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys a more closer inside look into the Tarte Carried Away 2012 Collection that I received for Christmas. If you didn't know already, this is a limited edition set and is out of stock online. You might be lucky to find one at your local Sephora
store but thats a rare possibility. If you do find one, good luck to you!! This set costs $54 and was a Sephora exclusive.


This set comes with so many products that I could definitely see myself traveling with this little gem. It includes:

  • 24 Eyeshadows (full size)
  • 8 Lipglosses (deluxe size)
  • 1 Amazonian Clay Blush "Adventurous" (deluxe size)
  • 1 Finishing Powder (deluxe size)
  • 1 Face Brush (full size)
  • 1 Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara (deluxe size)




All the eyeshadows that come with this set are so pretty. The eyeshadow palette is hidden away in a case behind the mirror, which I thought was really cute. I love the design on the palette. Its so cute. They are the regular full size Tarte eyeshadows, which are 0.06 oz each. I really like how these eyeshadows are somewhat grouped into quads. It makes it easier for a makeup beginner to wear eyeshadows.





You can create neutral eye looks to smokey eye looks with this palette. The only thing that I wish Tarte did with this palette was have the actual names of the shadows onto the palette itself instead of having it on the clear protective plastic. I want to throw away the plastic sheet so bad but if I do, it would be frustrating not knowing the names of the shadows. The 24 shadows that come with this set are:

  • Snowfall in Paris
  • Golden Gate Bridge,
  • Volcanic Ash
  • Pyramid Gold)
  • Pearl River
  • Seychelles Sand
  • Touchdown in Londontown
  • Martha's Vineyard
  • Pebble Beach
  • Boston Brick
  • Spanish Sangria
  • Napa Grapes
  • Georgia Peach
  • Tuscan Sun
  • Acai Jungle
  • Coral Reef
  • Iceland Air
  • Mystic Seaport
  • Concrete Jungle
  • Hampton Waves
  • Sunshine State
  • Hawaiian Palm
  • Olive Grove
  • Sin City







Next thing that comes with this set that comes in many different shades are the lipglosses. There are eight lipglosses that are included in this set and they are all mini size. These lipglosses are pretty much on the sheer side, which is alright for me. I tend to wear lipglosses over lipsticks anyways. The shades of the lipglosses are:

  • Jena
  • Mer
  • Ali
  • Nuria
  • Health
  • Casey
  • Anna
  • Mel


So those are all the products included in this set. The only product that I haven't really tried is the finishing powder but I will give that a try soon. I already have some samples of the mascara as well so I will be using this one later since I already have another one open. Other than that, I really like this set. I love how after I am done using all these products, I can continue using the "bag" that it comes in as a makeup bag.

QUESTIONS:
Did you get the chance to get your hands on the Tarte Carried Away 2012 Collection?
What do you think about this set?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm so wishing that I had bought this when I could! I've never tried Tarte eyeshadows and those are so gorgeous. Thanks for the close up, I'm glad you're liking the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really give Tarte shadows a try! They are pretty good. No problem. I was surprised that my camera did a good job with those close-ups because usually its not so great with close-up. :)

      Delete
  2. I have this palette too and I love it! I especially like the brush and blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that you have it and love it too! :) The brush is definitely soft so I can see why you like it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...