Saturday, January 12, 2013

Spotted: Selena Gomez Nicole by OPI Nail Polishes



Hey everyone! I just want to post up a display that I recently saw on my way back home from my dentist appointment. Apparently, Nicole by OPI is coming out with a bunch of celebrity (or entertainment) inspired nail polish collections. First, it was the Kardashians and most recently its been the Modern Family and now Selena Gomez. Apparently, this collection features lacquers as vibrant as the star who inspired them, according to this display.

There are seven shades in this collection. I don't know if this collection is going to become permanent like the Kardashian line but I hope that it is because I much prefer buying polishes inspired by Selena Gomez than the Kardashians. I'm just not a fan of that family and any product that associates with them. But thats just my opinion, please don't hate if you are a big fan of theirs. In this collection, the seven shades are:

  • Inner Sparkle (this one was sold out, it probably looks gorgeous)
  • Sweet Dreams
  • Kissed At Midnight
  • Mi Fantasia
  • Heavenly Angel
  • Confetti Fun (reminds me of Milani Gem & Wet N Wild Party of Five Glitters)
  • Stars at Night







I definitely have to admit that I love every single polish in this collection and wish that I could add them all to my collection. I just love glitter polishes and Selena Gomez definitely made or inspired some gorgeous ones! If you are a fan of glitters, I highly suggest that you check this collection out. Let me know if you have seen this new display in your area and whether you plan on picking any up.

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...