Saturday, January 26, 2013

NOTD: OPI "Barefoot in Barcelona"



Hey everyone! I don't know why but I have really been wanting to wear nude polishes this week. I didn't really want a pinky nude but more of a nudish-brown. Looking through my collection, I am actually surprised that I don't own many brown polishes or actual nude polishes. But I did find out that I own way too many light pink polishes. I don't know why I buy so many light baby pink polishes since they usually all end up being sheer polishes and I hate polishes that require more than two coats to be opaque. Since I only have one brown polish and its somewhat on the nude side, I decided to break it out and wear it.





To me, OPI "Barefoot in Barcelona" is a brownish-taupe shade. I know that some people don't like or aren't comfortable with wearing brown polishes but I actually think that Barefoot in Barcelona would compliment many skin tones. The formula on this polish is the same as expected with any OPI polish. It applies smoothly and can be opaque with one coat.

QUESTIONS:
Do you have Barefoot in Barcelona?
What do you think about this polish?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...