Sunday, January 20, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze "Agent Lavender"



Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys whats been on my nails these past few days! I have been meaning to post up more NOTD posts since I have gotten requests for them. Hopefully I will be able to post up more NOTDs for this year!! For this NOTD, I am wearing China Glaze "Agent Lavender". I actually bought this polish at an Asian Beauty Supply store where they sell high-end polishes at discounted, warehouse prices. I think this polish was around $3.50 and thats a pretty good deal since China Glaze polishes normally retail for $8-$8.50 each.



If you didn't know, Agent Lavender actually came out in the Operation Colour collection in Fall 2008. For some reason, my camera kept changing the colors and the pictures couldn't get it right. To me, Agent Lavender is more of a light creamy purple with grey undertone. Its just so pretty on the nails. I don't have many lavender polishes so this is definitely one of my favorites.

QUESTIONS:
Do you have CG "Agent Lavender"?
What do you think of this polish?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...