Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sephora 20% Off VIB Haul


Hey everyone! Oh my goodness! I am so excited to you guys this haul. I remember waiting for the package to arrive in the mail and it felt like it took FOREVER to get to my house when actually, it only took a week. I actually thought it was going to arrive earlier because of Sephora's 3 day shipping but it took a week to get to my house. I guess its because I live in California instead of living on the east coast. Oh well, at least everything came!! This year, I was sort of bummed out that Sephora decided to limit their 20% Friends & Family sale for only employees and then later VIBs. Luckily each VIB got an extra code to share with someone else. When I found that out, I literally asked everyone that I knew who was into makeup if they were a VIB and if I could have the extra code. LOL I was so happy when I found out that one of my cousins was a VIB and that she still had her extra code. JACKPOT!! If you are reading this, thanks!

Okay, now onto my haul. I only bought a couple of items and made sure to not go way overboard. Most of these items are for me and one is for a Christmas gift. What I bought:

LORAC Pro Palette
I have been using this palette ever since I bought it and I love it so much!! If you haven't seen it yet, this palette comes with a top row of mattes and a bottom row of shimmers and glitters. I must warn you though, because this palette does have fall-out, especially with the glitters. It takes a while to get used to but you just hav to remember to tap your brush each time. If you are a lover of matte shades, then you would definitely love this palette. Just remember to tap your brush. If you would like to see some looks using this palette, stay tuned because I plan on posting some this month!




SEPHORA Sunkissed Glow Essentials
This set comes with a spray tan and a bronzer. i think both products are full size. This set retails for $7, which is definitely a great price. I love spray tans, especially for my legs so I wanted to give this a try. If you have been following my blog for a while, then you would know that my favorite spray tan is the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs but its pretty pricey for $14 a bottle. This set was only $7 and you get a bronzer! I haven't seen this set in stores so I don't know if its an online exclusive but I bought i anyways to try out the spray tan in the summer.



SEPHORA Favorites The Finest Shave
This is such a great set that I have been hearing so much about. It actually comes with decent size samples. This set comes with seven samples for you to try out and once you try out all the products, you can use the certificate inside and redeem it for a full-size product. This is just pretty much like the fragrance sets that comes out during the holidays each year.



I also decided to use up some of my points since I had almost 1,000 points. I have always been curious about Laura Mercier products, especially their Tinted Moisturizer. I have heard so many great reviews on this so I am finally glad to have gotten my hands on this as well as some other mini size products from the brand. The set that I was the LAURA MERCIER Flawless Best-Sellers Set for 500 points. It comes with a foundation primer, tinted moisturizer spf20, eye primer, and a shimmer bloc. If you would like to see review on this, please let me know.



Another product that I got with my points is the CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Set. This set was only 100 points, which I thought was really great since most 100 points are usually only one mini product, but with this set, you can get three mini size products. This set comes with a face & body soap, clarifying lotion, and a cleaning moisturizer. I have always wanted to try out Clinique products so I was super excited to try these out. Since I have acne-prone skin, these products will be great to try out. Plus if they end up working, I might actually go and buy the full-size set. If you have tried any of these products, please let me know if they actually helped out with your acne.



And as always, every order you make at Sephora, you get three samples. Well almost every order. For instance, the first order that I made at Sephora, I only got one sample and was very disappointed with that but I am glad that I got all three samples with this order. I always try to get perfume samples because they last a long time and because they are super cute in their mini vials. The samples that I wanted:
DKNY Be Delicious
TAYLOR SWIFT WonderStruck
JUSTIN BIEBER Boyfriend
 


So that is everything that I got with my order!! I can't wait to try out everything! I have already tried out the LORAC Pro palette and I really love it. I might actually like it even more than my UD Naked palette! Oh my goodness, did I just say that? Maybe! If you would like to see a review with swatches, just let me know! I will also be posting some eye looks using the palette soon, so stay tuned for that!!

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these products before?
Did you take advantage of the Sephora VIB 20% off sale?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. I bought a ton of stuff for the VIB sale...they always get me with the great discount for that. You got some great items! I've heard a lot about the pro palette and I checked out that tan kit too but passed at the last second to get something else. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Their discounts always make me want to order a bunch of stuff too. I wonder what did you haul during the VIB sale...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...