Monday, December 10, 2012

Lips & Nails Haul (Feat. Carmex, Spoiled & Milani)


Hey everyone! This is three hauls that I have been meaning to post up but instead I am just going to post them all together. Keep in mind, I didn't buy all these polishes in one transaction. I usually never buy more than 3 polishes in one shopping trip unless they come in a set. I mean, I already know that I don't need anymore polishes but I couldn't help it because these were such a good deal and I had coupons (well for the Milani ones anyways). LOL

What I bought:
CARMEX Soothing Lip Balm "Cherry"
I never tried this before but since my lips have been sensitive to certain lip products and others cause them to peel, I thought I might as well give these a try. Plus they were $1, get $1ECBs back so basically, I just paid tax for this. Thats a pretty good deal if I do say so myself!
CARMEX Moisturizing Lip Balm "Original" x2
I haven't tried this either or any lip products from Carmex but these look like they might do something for my lips, maybe get them back to normal like how they used to be. These come in a jar, which I wish that they didn't but if they work, then I won't be complaining about the packaging. LOL I got two of these because I figured that they might be more moisturizing than the one the in squeezable tube. Plus these were also on sale for $1 and get $1ECBs back as well, so I only paid tax for these two too!!


SPOILED Nail Polish "Shrimp On The Barbie"
SPOILED Nail Polish "Tip Your Waitress"
SPOILED Nail Polish "Use Protection"
I have been wanting these polishes for the longest time, especially the Shrimp On The Barbie shade! I think it was because I saw Jane wear it on her nails months ago. Ever since then I have been meaning to buy it but the CVS that I always go to doesn't carry the Spoiled line for some reason so sometimes I tend to forgot to buy some whenever I shop at the other CVS store. I can't wait to try these soon! I am so happy that I finally got my hands on these. These were B2G1 FREE, which isn't that big of a sale because its basically B1G1 50% off but they like to trick you into thinking that you are getting a product for free. I was hoping for a BOGO FREE sale on these polishes but CVS never has them on that sale, its always BOGO 50% off or B2G1 FREE.



Milani Nail Polish "Fuchsia Fierce"
Milani Nail Polish "Pink Slippers"
Milani Nail Polish "Orchidia"
I don't really have that many Milani polishes because I remember that the first one that I ever bought was sheer and goopy so I never bought anymore. But since watching YouTube videos and reading people's post, I have heard that Milani polishes are better now. Plus I had seen some swatches and I just couldn't help it. I also had coupons, which made these polishes super cheap. I am not sure how I feel about these colors. I was super rushed when I was shopping so I don't know if I might go back and exchange these. What do you guys think? I might go through my entire polish collection and see if I have any similar shades and if I do, then these will definitely be going back to the store for some different shades.



So that is all for my haul. I hope you guys liked it and definitely let me know if you are "polish crazy" like me. I would love to know if any of you guys have these polishes as well and whether you love them or not. Do you guys think I should exchange the Milani ones for different shades? If you have tried any of these products before, definitely let me know, especially about the Carmex products because I would love to know whether they are good or not. If you guys have any questions, let me know and I will try my best to answer them!

QUESTIONS: Should I exchange the Milani polishs? Have you tried any of these products?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...