Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sigma Black Friday Sale 2012

 
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that Sigma has informed me about their Black Friday 2012 sale!! Sigma is having FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING starting midnight (12AM Central Standard Time) on Thursday, November 22 and end at midnight (12AM Central Standard Time) on Friday, November 23!! That means you get two full days to take advantage of the promotion! Just make sure to use the code: BF2012
 
Also, in case any of you are wondering, this code cannot be combined with the 10% off code. There is no minimum order but only one code can be used towards your order. I don't know about you but I am definitely going to be ordering some brushes that I have been eyeing since I started getting into makeup. Sigma is so well-known on YouTube so I don't know if I will be getting myself some individual brushes or some sets. What do you guys think? Are you going to take advantage of this sale and order anything? What would you suggest for me?

SIGMA: CLICK HERE
 

==================================================================

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...