Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer "001 Light Pale"

Hey everyone! Today, I was somewhat bored and Luuux wasn't let me onto the website to comment and post. Since I couldn't Luuux, I thought that it was time to type up a post. I had bought this eariler in the week. I went to Walgreens trying to look for the new limited edition 8 pan palettes from WnW like the Sparkle Till Morning and Drinking A Glass of Shine since I missed out on last years's I <3 Mattes palette. I was so sad. I have been to a bunch of CVS stores and Walgreen near me house trying to hunt this collection down but no such luck. I don't know if either they are all sold out or not in stock yet. Its so irritating. Hopefully I will be able to find them soon because I don't think WnW will repromote these palettes again.

Anyways, since I was going through the makeup aisles and having not luck with the WnW palettes, I decided to go check out the clearance section. There wasn't anything that interested me and there wasn't any makeup but I did happen to spot this Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer "001 Light Pale. I think I actually bought one a few months ago but never tried it. Hopefully I end up liking it because now I have two of them. LOL Thats when you know you have an addicting problem. You don't even know you already bought something until you get home and go through your collection and BAM! You see an extra one hidden in the back. Eesh! I don't know if Revlon is discontinuing these because I bought this one for $1 plus tax. Please comment below if you know if these are getting and/or are already discontinued since this is the second time that I bought this on clearance. If you would like to see a review on this, let me know and I will start using it.

QUESTIONS:
Have you gotten your hands on the limited edition WnW palettes yet?
Have you tried the Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...