Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CVS Haul: Better Late Than Never


Hey everyone! This is such an old post. LOL I bought all this stuff during the CVS Clearance Sale in the beginning of the year. I don't know how I forgot to post this haul up but I guess that happens. I won't be going into detail about these products, like how I would usually do but thats mainly because most of these products, I will tend to post a review on. I don't know for sure because I have other posts that I need to get up right away first. Plus it takes a while for me to type up a review and for right now, I just don't have that much time like before. I might just post up short reviews instead but I tend to like going into a lot of detail for my reviews, just because I would want you guys to find them helpful. What do you guys think?

Okay so onto my haul. I only bought a couple of products. All of these were on clearance and I had coupons for some of them plus I think I had a 25% off CVS coupon as well, which made my savings even better. What I bought:
  • Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Liner & Shadow"006 Black Smoke"
  • Almay Powder Blush "160 Mauve"
  • KISS Nail Dress
  • Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad "16Q Lavender Smokes"
  • L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness Primer
  • CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor "572 Red Affair"






So that is all that I bought a long time ago!! I don't why it was so late but oh well. I hope you guys like this little mini haul. If you have tried any of these products, definitely let me know whether you ended up liking them or not. I would love to know what you guys think about these products!! If you have any questions, let me know and I will try my best. Plus if you would like to see any reviews with swatches, let me know as well.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these products before?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! i love the nail dress stickers
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will definitely be checking out your blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...