Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spotted: Nail Art At Dollar Tree


Hey everyone! A few days ago, I had an appoitment at the dentist and decided to stop by Dollar Tree after. I wanted to see if they had any "new products" there and to get some ice cream for my brother since Dollar Tree is the only place that sells it. While I was there, I knew that I had to check out their makeup. I barely buy makeup at Dollar Tree, in fact I don't think I ever have bought makeup there but I heard that they now accept coupons and wanted to see if I could get any makeup for free and just pay tax. I did have some one dollar off coupons for Maybelline and L'Oreal products but all the products that I saw were old and released years ago so I didn't buy them. Even if I am just paying $0.10 for a product, its still not that worth it if its old makeup IMO.

While I was there, I did spot and buy some nail art. They had a bunch of nail art products. I did take pictures of all the ones that they had and did end up buying some. I haven't tried them out yet but for a dollar, you can't really beat that. They had a bunch of different ones ranging from glitters, beads, flakies, glitter bars, and so on.










If you are into nail art, I highly suggest checking out your Dollar Tree store because you do get a decent amount of nail art for a great price.

QUESTIONS:
Have you been to Dollar Tree before?
Are you into nail art?
Which ones would you be interested to buy?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...