Sunday, October 14, 2012

NOTD: Wet Cement With Pink & White Stripes


Hey everyone! If you saw one of my previous' NOTDs, then you would know that I recently fell in love with a polish. If you haven't seen it, then you would know that I am talking about Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear "Wet Cement". I loved it so much that I wore it both on my nails and on my toes! Usually thats pretty rare because I would only paint my nails and not my toes. Since I have been wearing this polish for a while, I thought that I would change it up a bit. I didn't want to do anything too drastic so I just added some stripes to my ring fingers. I thought it was pretty cute but I sort of wished I had added something else as well, maybe some nail art like studs.

What I used:
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear "Wet Cement"
Sinful Colors "24/7"
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"







So those are all the polishes that I used. Plus as a base coat, I just used my Orly Top2Bottom as my base coat becuse I just want to finish it up. I don't really like it as a base coat that much but I don't want to throw it away either since it was about $7 and thats just a waste. I am about more than halfway through it. For my top coat, I just used Seche Vite Top Coat because I am impatient with drying time so I am always on the lookout for a fast drying top coat. I really like this NOTD because I just think its a great combination to welcome the fall with the grey and to remember the summer with the pink. What do you guys think?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...