Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Review/Swatches: Sephora Silk Blush Bronzer Duo "Argentinean Duo"


Hey everyone! If you didn't know already, I bought Sephora Silk Blush Bronzer Duo "Argentinean Duo" on clearance at Sephora. I wasn't sure if I was going to do a post on this or not because it was on clearance but I decided to anyways since some of you might still be able to spot this at your Sephora store and might be curious in it. In case, you haven't seen my Sephora haul, you can CLICK HERE to check it out. There was another one in a different shade as well but I didn't know if it was on clearance or not and it turns out that it was. Darn! I wish I had gotten that one too. LOL




PACKAGING:
Lets just say that this compact is pretty big. It is sometimes hard to store this in my storage. The compact is just black all over with the Sephora logo on the front. I do love how sturdy the compact is and that its easy to bring with you during the day because I never have to worry about it getting broken. Plus what I really love about the packaging is that it has a mirror that is the same size of the compact! I can see myself still keeping the compact for the mirror once I hit pan on both products.







PIGMENTATION:
This is nicely pigmented and really silky to the touch. I have been using both products in the compact and loving them. I do admit though, that I have been using the bronzer more than the blush but thats mainly because I tend to favor pink shades over anything else. For me the bronzer is a great bronzer to contour with and its also good for all over the face. I have really been loving using it to set my liquid foundation.


PRICE:
I don't know the original price but it was on clearance for $7USD plus tax when I bought it. I think the original price was probably around $20-$30USD.

SCENT:
This does have a slight scent to it but I don't really know how to describe it. It doesn't have that old makeup scent or a flowery scent. For me the scent doesn't bother me and I can't even smell it when I apply ether product to my face.

All-in-all, I am really glad that I bought this Sephora Silk Blush Bronzer Duo "Argentinean Duo"! I can see myself really getting a bunch of uses out of this. I really love using the bronzer as an all over setting powder. The blush is something that I can only see myself wearing in the spring and the summer because of the shade. Plus I love how big the mirror is because it makes it a great compact to bring with you during the day!

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen the Sephora Silk Blush Bronzer Duo "Argentinean Duo"?
What do you think about it?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...