Sunday, September 16, 2012

Physicians Formula & Sally Hansen Haul


Hey everyone! Yes I did it again! I decided to buy a back-up of an item before I even hit pan on it. LOL Can you guys guess which item it was that I bought a back-up of? I wasn't going to buy it because I already had a back-up of it but my mom saw the eye look that I created only using this and so she wanted me go out and buy her one. I decided to just give her my back-up and buy another one for myself later on so she didn't have to wait. If you haven't guessed already, the item that I am talking about is the Physicians Formula Matte Eye Shadow Quad "Canyon Classics". This is the only quad that I have that is full of matte shadows in my collection. I used to love shimmer and frosty shadows all the way but now since trying this quad out, I am been loving mattes and plan to expand my makeup collection with more matte shadows.I also recently did a review with swatches on this matte eye shadow quad, that you can CLICK HERE to check out. I will also have the link at the end of the post as well.


I also broke my no nail polish buy during this haul. I didn't mean too but I spotted two that were still on clearance and I had coupons for them. Is that a good enough excuse? LOL I only paid like $0.75 plus tax for each. I only bought two because these were the only ones that I could find. The nail polishes that I bought are Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Polish "12 Hue" and "14 Spectrum". Spectrum is a gorgeous shimmery blue polish with a pruple duochrome. Hue is shimmery yellow that looks like it might be on the sheer side.


I also had a $3 coupon off the PF lip gloss so I decided to buy the Physicians Formula pH MatchMaker pH Powered Lip Gloss "Light Pink". I haven't tried this but I really like the concept of it. Its a lip gloss that "instantly matches you in 60 seconds" meaning that it "reacts to light and your pH for your perfect lip color." Plus what I really like about it is that the cap actually llights up when your push the button. I think the light is great because you can use it at night whenever you need to re-apply your gloss. Like I said, I haven't tried this yet but hopefully the shade actually shows up on my lips.


Since I was buying the Physicians Formula pH MatchMaker pH Powered Lip Gloss "Light Pink", I decided to get the Physicians Formula pH MatchMaker pH Powered Blush "Natural" as well. I wanted to get the matching set. LOL Plus I had one before and I really like how the compact looks with the light on. For instance, this compact lights up as well but it lights up on the sides of the mirror. This blush has the same concept as the lip gloss where it instantly matches in 60 seconds by reacting to the light and the pH for "your perfect blushing glow." If you would like to see pictures of this compact with swatches, definitely let me know!


While walking down the aisles, I noticed that they still had one more of the Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream. I wasn't going to get this but the CVS red box printed me out a $5 off any PF skincare so I decided to get this since it was still on clearance. I haven't given this a try yet and I don't think I will. I will probably just end up giving it to my mom because she tends to get dry about her eyes. I do have the Ulta-Hydrating Day & Night Cream, so if you would like to see a review on it, definitely let me know. I will probably be putting up the review in a c ouple weeks. I just want to test the cream for a couple more days. On the packaging, it sys that you will "see a 52% increase in skin hydration in 2 weeks". If you have tried this before, definitely let me know if that claim is true.

So that is all for my haul! Yay! I didn't do too much damage because I had coupons and some of them were either on sale or on clearance. If you would like to see a review on any of these products, let me know below! I also have a review with swatches on the PF matte quad if you would like to check that out. The link is listed below. Plus if you have tried any of these products as well, let me know how they worked out for you. I love hearing other peoples' opinions!

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of the products featured in this haul?
Have you tried any of these products before?

Review/Swatches PF Matte Eye Shadow Quad "Canyon Classics": CLICK HERE

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. i love the lip gloss in light pink. i got it when it first came out, so i've had it for a good amount of time..and less than 60 seconds on my lips to change color. i really like it, and it covers my very pigmented lips...so quite happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that you have the lip gloss and liked it too! I can't wait to try it out soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...