Sunday, September 30, 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen "Wet Cement"


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show everyone what I have been wearing on my nails these past few days. I have really been loving this shade and usually I am more attracted to pinks but for some reason, this shade has really been calling out my name. If you didn't know already, the shade that I am loving is Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear "Wet Cement". Let me just say that the formula for the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear line is amazing! Its applies so easy and wonderfully! The formula was just perfect and opaque. One coat could work but like always, I tend to apply two coats.







Wet Cement is definitely a color that is great for the fall. It is a light creamy gray shade. For some reason, it just reminds me of a warm sweater that wants to be worn. Don't ask me why. I don't remember where I bought this but I have seen it at drugstores like CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid, Ulta, and Target. If the store sells Sally Hansen nail polishes, then chances are they probably have this shade. Sally Hansen polishes tend to retail around $3, depending on the store.

QUESTIONS:
How do you feel about Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polishes?
What do you think about Wet Cement?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. I have the same nail color! The color is perfect for fall too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was this one of the polishes that I gave to you in your birthday/Christmas presents? LOL I can't remember...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...