Thursday, September 27, 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen "Rose Wine"


Hey everyone! Just wanted to show you guys a polish that I have really been loving this week. Yes, I have been wearing this for a week and definitely know for sure that I am going to wear it again sometime in the future. If you still can't tell which polish I am talking about by looking at the pictures, I am recently loving the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "43 Rose Wine" nail polish. Its a gorgeous pink shade with a lilac irredescent. Once its on the nails, you can't see it but its still a pretty pink polish. The formula applied easy and was opaque in two coats. I applied my Seche Vite as a top coat for extra shine and fast drying time.






Overall, I really like this shade and can definitely see myself wearing it to a wedding. To me, its just a gorgeous pink. If I could wear this shade everyday without having my nails yellow from overwear then I definitely would be. That is just how much I love this shade!

QUESTIONS:
How do you feel about Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Rose Wine"?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...