Thursday, August 23, 2012

SPOTTED: Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat


Hey everyone! Sorry that this post is a little bit old. I haven’t had any time to post anything but since I finally have some time again, I decided to post up this spotted post before it becomes old. A while back, I was at Walgreens and of course, I had to walk through the whole makeup aisles to see if they were any new displays. LOL I hate it that they put all the new displays near the registers because the cashiers always see me taking pictures. Oh well, most of the cashiers are friendly and they already know my brother and I. I didn't really spot any new displays, except for this one. I haven't seen it around so I am guessing that its a new display. Since my RiteAid store closed down, all I have now is CVS and Walgreens and the CVS store by my house has been lagging on new products, like always.

On this new Sally Hansen display, there are four shades that are crackle polishes. The four shades are 09 Wave Break, 10 Coral Collide, 11 Sage Smash, and 12 Star Burst. All four polishes contain shimmers, which is pretty interesting for crackle polishes. The display also contains the Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat. I never tried Sally Hansen base or top coats before but this one claims to make your nails strong, shiny, and chip resistant nails. It also contains nylon and pro-vitamin B5, which to tell you the truth, I don't know what those two things do for the nails. LOL


Other than that, what do you guys think about this collection. To me, I feel like the crackle trend is somewhat over. Its been a while since I have seen display for crackle polishes but I guess its great for those who haven't had the chance to try out the crackle trend since the first crackle polishes that came out were pricey compared to drugstore brand polishes. Plus I somewhat like how the polishes are shimmers since most of the crackles that I have seen are creme finishes. I probably still won't be buying any of these in this display (unless I can get it on clearance and be able to combine it with a coupon LOL).

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this new display yet?
Are you still on the crackle trend?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...