Sunday, June 10, 2012

Walgreens Haul


Hey everyone! This is a haul from a couple of weeks ago. I have been so busy posting my SPOTTED posts that I have been lagging on my HAUL posts. Most of the stuff that I bought are regular price and/or on clearance so products and prices varies by store. Now I have to admit, this haul is somewhat crazy. I confess that I went overboard but I justify that it was okay since the majority of my items were on clearance and were combined with coupons.


I am going to split up the products by grouping them into two groups, clearance and regular priced products. I am going to be talking about the regular priced products that I bought first because there are only three products. The products that I bought that were not on sale are:
WNW MEGALAST "209C CANDY-LICIOUS/ROSE BONBON"
This was regular priced at Walgreens for $1.99USD. I bought a couple of these MegaLast polishes before in their old packaging but haven't tried any in their new packaging. I heard that these are even better than their old ones so I can't wait. Candy-Licious looks like a gorgeous pink that I can't wait to wear on my nails.



WNW MEGALAST "213C ON A TRIP/EN VOYAGE"
On A Trip is a pretty purple that is going to be very unique in my collection. I don't have any purples similar to this so I know that I am already going to love it.



L'OREAL YOUTH CODE DAY LOTION SPF30
This was regularly priced for $4.99USD but I had a $2USD off coupon, so I only paid $2.99USD plus tax for this moisturizer. I never tried any L'Oreal skincare products before but I have heard reviews on the Youth Code line. This is the deluxe sample size and not the full size.


I was also lucky enough to find a couple of items in the clearance section. I think these were around 75% off and I had a couple of coupons that I used with them. I must warn you that what you are about to see is a bit too much. You might want to cover your eyes or something. Nah, I'm just playing you but it is a bunch of hair dye products. The products that I found the clearance section and bought are:
CLAIROL NICE 'N EASY PERFECT10 "4G DARK GOLDEN BROWN"
This was on clearance for $5.89USD but I had a coupon for $2USD off so I only paid $3.89USD for this. I mainly bought this for my mom because she has been searching for the best hair dye to have 100% long-lasting gray coverage. If you have tried this before, definitely let me know if its any good.


CLAIROL NATURAL INSTINCTS "12A LIGHT CARAMEL BROWN" (X2)
This was $4.59USD each and I had a coupon for $5USD/2, so it was almost like BOGO FREE. I haven't tried this yet but I have heard that Clariol is a great hair dye brand.


CLAIROL NATURAL INSTINCTS VIBRANT "5RB MEDIUM REDDISH BROWN" (X2)
This was also $4.59USD each and with my coupon for $5USD/2, its like I paid for one and got the other one for free. LOL I mainly got this because I love having brown hair with a reddish tint to it.


CLAIROL NICE 'N EASY "115 NATURAL MEDIUM COOL BROWN" (X2)
I haven't tried this one yet but its supposed to give you highlights as well as dye your hair all in one step. This should be very interesting.


So that is all that I bought at Walgreens. I know that buying all those hair dyes was a bit excessive but they were not all for me. I bought them for my mom, sister and me. We all dye our hair so these won't be going to waste. If you have tried any of these products before, definitely let me know! I would love to know what you think about the Clairol brand.

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...