Thursday, June 7, 2012

SPOTTED: SinFul Colors Liberty Belle Collection

Hey everyone! Today, I went to Walgreens again to take advantage of the Sally Hansen Hair Remover deal and spotted some more new displays. In this post, I am going to be showing the SinFul Colors Liberty Belle collection. I don't know if this collection has all new shades or is just repromoting core shades. I believe that this collection is for the upcoming Fourth of July since all the shades are red, white, and blue.


I didn't pick up anything from this collection because I already have way too many reds, blues, and white polishes. Haha! If you do end up picking up any from this collection, definitely let me know!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...