Wednesday, June 20, 2012

NOTD: Pink "Arrows" With Rhinestones


Hey everyone! Guess what? I finally did my first nail look using scotch tape! I was going to try doing this free-hand but I knew that I wouldn't be able to make my lines straight so hence, the scotch tape. I used two different shades of pink because I love pink! I know for sure, the next time I do this nail look, I am going to use two totally different colors to make them more noticable. Let me just say that while I was waiting for the base color to try, it felt like I was waiting forever. SMH There were a couple of times where I applied the tape and pulled some of the polish away and had to start over. I am so impatient. In the end, everything came well together and I really like how it turned out. On my ring fingers, I also added two rhinestones for each nail. I added a ton of Seche Vite top coat to make sure that the rhinestones wouldn't fall off when I was cooking.







WHAT I USED:
➸ Orly Top2Bottom (as my base coat)
➸ Essie "687 Funny Face" (for my base color)
➸ Essie "543 My Private Cabana" (for the light pink stripes)
➸ Silver Rhinestones (two each for my ring fingers)
➸ Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

So I hope you all liked my NOTD! It sure did take a while but it was worth it IMO. One thing that I know for sure is that I am definitely doing this again but with different colors like pink and green or black and white. I just want to do two completely different colors so they would be more noticable from a distance. I think I am going to try it freehand as well without the tape, mainly because I ran out and I am too lazy to go out and buy some more. LOL

QUESTIONS:
How do you like my NOTD?
Have you ever tried anything like this before?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...