Saturday, June 9, 2012

Late Philosophy Haul At Big Lots


Hey everyone! Sorry if this haul post is late, like beyond late. LOL I have been meaning to post it but I wanted to get a couple of items and put them all together in a collective haul. I actually wanted to get the Shimmering Face Powder and the Illuminzer but none of the Big Lots in my area had them so these were all that I could get my hands on. There was also a couple of lip gloss duos but I didn't want any of those so I didn't get them. In case, you didn't know, Philosophy is currently selling Philosophy makeup for $3USD each. That is a great deal, especially for makeup and Philosophy lovers.

WHAT I BOUGHT:
The Color of Grace Art of Blushing "Pink Dreams"
This little faux leather-like compact comes with three different pink shades surrounded by a white highlighter. You can use all three shades separately or blended together.





The Supernatral Lit From Within Healthy Cream Blush "03 Look On The Bright Side"
This comes in a nice, small sleek black packaging. It comes with a nice mirror on one side and the cream blush on the other, like any other cream blush. I haven't tried this yet but I have read reviews on how this blush is very sheer. Its a gorgeous barbie pink.





The Supernatural Windows To The Soul Eye Shadow Palette "Plum Delicious" and "Box of Truffles"
I haven't tried these yet but I think that they are great palettes to travel with. Each palette also comes with a shadow/liner brush. I got these two palettes because I thought that they would be great for everyday looks. I got Plum Delicious because purples complement brown eyes and I got Box of Truffles because I love neutral shades.







The Supernatural You Make Me Blush Mineral Blush Duo "01 Hugs/Kisses"
The packaging on this is just like the cream blush but a little bit bigger. It comes with two blushes but I feel like one of the blush could actually be used as a bronzer instead. The other blush is a gorgeous muted pink but for some reason, it shows up different in the pictures. What I really like about this besides the two blushes is that the mirror is the same size as the actual compact, which makes it great for on-the-go touch ups.




The Color of Grace Eyelighting Shadow Duo "01 Heaven/Earth"
The packaging on this is slightly different from the rest that I bought. Its actually a mirrored compact and its pretty small. This comes with two neutral shadows. It comes with a nice all over the lid shade and a pretty crease color. I have been using this for all of May and I really like it. Its even featured in my May 2012 Favorites post as well.




The Color of Grace "Grace For Lips, Cheeks, and Eyes"
This little palette comes with two shadows, two lip glosses, illuminator, powder blush, and a shimmering face powder. The names of the shadows are Angel and Dream. Both are gorgeous neutral shades. Lip glosses are Be Sweet and In Love, different shades of pink. The all-over illuminator is 7th Heaven and its a cream illuminator. Pure Joy is the powder blush, which is a nice pink blush with gold shimmers. The shimmering Face Powder is Amazing Grace, which is a light pink with pink shimmers.




So that is all for my haul. Some of these products are products that I haven't tried yet but can't wait. All of these products were $3USD each plus tax! If you would like to see reviews and/or swatches of any of these products, definitely let me know! Well thats it, I hope you liked my collective Philosophy haul from Big Lots. If you have tried any of these products, definitely let me know as well whether you liked them or not!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...