Thursday, May 3, 2012

Swatches: Milani Baked Blush in 05 Luminoso


Hey everyone! I have had this blush for months now and decided that it was finally time to post a review. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso was my very first Milani blush as well as my first baked blush. And let me say, that it wasn't my last. LOL I have bought two other baked blushes from Milani and hope to someday, be able to get my hands on the Laura Gellar baked blushes.

The packaging may be a little bit bulky and it is wider than a MAC blush but that is because on the other side of the blush pan is a bottom compartment that has a mirror and holds a brush. I have never used the brush because it seems kind of scratchy. I prefer to use my Essence of Beauty Powder Brush to apply blushes onto my cheeks. With Luminoso, you definitely do not need to tap your brush multiple times because it is so pigmented. You just need to lightly tap your brush.


Now, in the pan, Luminoso doesn't look as pretty as other baked blushes on the market because it doesn't have the marbling like other baked blushes. Even though it doesn't have the marbling, it is one of the most popular Milani blushes. It took me a while to get my hands on this blush because it was always sold out. Luminoso is a gorgeous pinky peach with a sheen. If you are not a fan of shimmer blushes, then you might now like this blush. I actually like the shimmers in this blush because I feel like it gives my cheeks a warm glow. To me, I think this is a gorgeous blush that will work for many skintones.





QUESTIONS:
Do you own or have you ever tried the Milani Baked Blushes?
What do you think about Luminoso?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...