Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SPOTTED: Revlon Nail Art French Mix Collection


Hey everyone! Yesterday, I was driving around running errands and I spotted a Walgreens. I barely ever go to this Walgreens because its far from my house. I have one Walgreen store down the street from my house, but that one is always so slow bringing out new collections. Since I barely go to this Walgreens, I went in to see if they had anything new and to use up my RRs since they were expiring yesterday. While I was there, i spotted two new collections.

The first one that I am going to talk about is the Revlon Nail Art French Mix collection. If you didn't know, Revlon came out with new nail polishes with dual-end polishes a few months back. I think this is the second collection that Revlon came out with this line of nail art polishes. The first one was a crackle polish collection. If you would like to see pictures of the Revlon Nail Art Break Up collection, you can CLICK HERE.


The French Mix collection has 8 nail arts, which are all gorgeous colors. The shade names (listed from top to bottom) are:
  • Sweet Revenge
  • Miss Perfect
  • Kiss & Tell
  • Over The Moon
  • Moonstruck
  • All The Rage
  • Chance Encounter
  • Sneak Peek



Prices vary by store and region. The store that I went to had them priced at $8.49USD plus tax. I thought that was a pretty good price for two different colors. Plus Revlon is always coming out with coupons and sometimes they end up going to sell at drugstores.If you end up picking some of these up, definitely let me know! I haven't tried these yet but I would love to know if the formula is like the regular line of Revlon nail polishes.

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...